|Young & Josh's Dad|
|Season 5, Episode 4|
|First Aired||April 3, 2017|
"Young & Kiki"
"Young & Softball"
Josh’s father Matt contacts his son for the first time asking to meet. When Josh refuses, assuming his father is only after his money, Gabi takes matters into her own hands. She arranges to meet Matt and discover his true motives, but as usual, things don’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Yolanda is convinced she’ll die at the same age as her mother, so she goes on a strict diet – but it’s Elliot who may be at risk.
- Emily Osment as Gabi Diamond
- Jonathan Sadowski as Josh Kaminski
- Rex Lee as Elliot Park
- Aimee Carrero as Sofia Rodriguez
- Kym Whitley as Yolanda
- Andy Buckley as Matt Danon
- Jill Remez as Nurse
- Anthony Hill as Justin
- Jill Remez as Doctor
- Josh's father, Matt is introduced in this episode. It is also his first appearance in season 5.
- Yolanda's mother is dead.
- Josh meets his father for the first time.
- Matt ends up in hospital.
- Matt was clearly not married to Josh's Mom, as he does not have the same last name as Josh or his mother Donna.
- Josh tricks Gabi into believing he is with his dad and that she is driving a stranger around, just to keep her off his back.
- Josh thinks Matt is after his money.
- Matt walked out on Josh after he was born.
- Gabi mentions Joey Tribbiani from Friends and his famous quote, "How you doin'?"
- Gabi mentions her mom.
- Yolanda's mother died when she was 51.
- Yolanda is 51 years old.
| To view the Young & Josh's Dad gallery, click here.