|Young & Valentine's Day|
|Season 5, Episode 2|
|First Aired||March 20, 2017|
"Young & Punch Card"
"Young & Kiki"
Gabi and Josh think their no-strings relationship means they can skip celebrating the day of love. But when they each are convinced the other bought a heartfelt gift, panic ensues. Confused about her situation with Josh, Gabi turns to her neighbor, the oft-married Ms. Wilson, who reluctantly shares some advice. Meanwhile, Elliot and Alan have vastly different ideas about how to spend Valentine’s Day, and Sofia and Yolanda team up for an anti-Valentine’s Day celebration.
- Emily Osment as Gabi Diamond
- Jonathan Sadowski as Josh Kaminski
- Aimee Carrero as Sofia Rodriguez
- Kym Whitley as Yolanda
- Rex Lee as Elliot Park
- Jonathan Schmmoock as Waiter (Maitre D')
- Carlo Mendez as Gorgeous Guy
- Brandon Rush as Male Stripper
- Jackie Joyner as Future Mrs. Stein
Special Guest Cast
- Betty White as Ms. Willson
- Despite it being a valentines day episode, it aired on March 20th.
- This is the first appearance of Mrs Willson, Gabi's neighbour.
- In 2016, Emily Osment posted a photo of her in a wedding dress, which is featured in this episode.
- Elliot does not interact with Mrs Wilson.
- Mrs Willson wears her wedding dress every valentines day, and Gabi thinks Josh is going to propose to her. This is also the second time Gabi thinks Josh is proposing to her, the first time was in Young & Earthquake, back in season 2.
- Mrs Willson has been married 5 times.
- Josh briefly thinks Gabi loves him.
- This is the first episode where Elliot sings.
- The wedding dress, to Gabi, says not yet for marriage.
- This is Alan Lowenstein's first appearance in season 5.
| To view the Young & Valentine's Day gallery, click here.